Monday, November 23, 2009

About Me

My name is Kristen but most people just call me Krissy. I went to Fitchburg State College in Mass and got my bachelor's in Early Childhood education. While there I met my husband, Erik and we have been married for almost 3 and 1/2 years. He is my best friend and the love of my life. We have been very happy together and look forward to many more years.
We have a 4 year old dog named Harry. He is a black lab and quite possibly the best dog ever. He is sweet and loving and suffers from a little bit of separation anxiety.
Cameron joined us last year the day after Christmas. It was not what I would call an easy or quick labor by any means but he is completely worth it! He is the best baby and I can't believe he's almost a year old. Cam just started walking and is getting to be such a big boy!
I am currently a preschool teacher and really enjoy working with young children. I wish I could be home with my little guy but it just isn't feasible right now. I am back in school getting my masters in Special Education and should be done in May!!!
All in all, life is pretty good and if the economy would turn itself around things would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment