Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry, its been a while since I've posted....so busy! All this school work and trying to spend some time with my little man and my hubby. I'm so excited this week is vacation from work. Hopefully I can spend my days with my baby and still get some school work done while he naps. Thank goodness I will be done with school in just a couple months! It can't come soon enough! Also, my husband got a second job which is awesome and really helps with the stress of making ends meet but....we don't get so see him as much anymore which is tough. If only the economy would turn around and people needed architects again.....but what can we do? So its been crazy and busy and all that good stuff....longer posts to come when this all settles down....After March 17th I will have much more time and then in May I'll be done!!! Can't wait! Whoever decided that teachers in Mass had to get their masters in 5 years was nuts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck through this crazy time! Will keep checking back for updates.

    ReplyDelete