Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Semester

Well today was the first day of my class in my last semester before I get my masters degree. I can't believe how much work I have to do in the next few weeks. As the professor kept talking throughout the class I just got more and more overwhelmed with all the work he was assigning. This is not my only class and I was hoping that my assignments for the other class would be basically done before the ones for this class were due. I just keep telling myself...."just get through the next couple weeks and it will be smooth sailing til May." But I still find myself stressed and nervous.
My husband has the possibility of getting a second job (fingers, toes, etc. crossed) and was just asked to help his parents remodel a bathroom for the next couple weekends. Which is great cause we can really use the money but.....I have all this work to do and a 1 year old to take care of. With nights and weekends being my only time with my baby and trying to get my work done (without my husband around to help with the little guy) its gonna be rough. I know I'll get through it....it's just all a little overwhelming at the moment. Gotta look at the positives! I'll be done with my degree (finally), we'll have more money (hopefully), and I can breathe/sleep/eat later, lol!

1 comment:

  1. I'll help any way I can...................Mom

    ReplyDelete